Rosemary Chicken Kebabs
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt (I used Bon Appetite)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts – cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper – cut into 1.5 inch squares
- 1 Green Bell Pepper – cut into 1.5 inch squares
- 1 pkg. Cherry Tomatoes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, celery salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, lemon pepper and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, toss peppers and tomatoes with 3 tablespoons of olive oil with salt and pepper (to taste) and refrigerate for at least 30 min.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken, peppers and tomatoes onto skewers and discard marinade and left over oil.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
Served with Oven Roasted Potatoes. The recipe for them is on my wife’s blog.