Super Easy Personal Pan Pizzas
The other day I tried this recipe that I found at A Lot On Your Plate and it was so tasty and easy that I thought I would share it. I would like to stress that I got this recipe from the above link and the credit should be given there. I am simply including the slight variation of how I made this.
- Tube of biscuits (I used the 10 pack of smaller biscuits from Western Family)
- Can of Pizza Sauce
- Bag of Mini Pepperonis
- Small Can of Sliced Black Olives
- Bag of Shredded Cheese (pizza blend)
- Can of Spray Olive Oil
- Muffin Pan
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray the olive oil on the muffin pan, making sure to lightly coat the sides of each muffin cup.
- Open the tube of biscuits and place one in each muffin cup, lightly pressing down on them to spread and pack the biscuit into the bottom of the cup.
- Put the muffin pan in the oven for around 4 minutes or until the biscuits have risen, but not cooked or crispy.
- Pull the muffin pan out of the oven and using a table spoon, lightly press down on the center of each biscuit. I like to work my way around each biscuit working the dough against the sides of the cups.
- Put 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce in the center of each biscuit.
- Top with cheese (as much or as little as you like
- Add pepperoni and olive to each biscuit and top with a tiny bit more cheese.
- Place the muffin pan back in the oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the sides are well cooked.
- Use a butter knife to slide around the outside edge of each pizza (this will make them real easy to get out of the pan.
- Server and Enjoy.
Serve with salad. My Niece LOVED these pizzas.